All e-Posters will be easy to access on the virtual platform where the participants can browse through them. Please note that there will not be specific time slots for e-Poster presentations in the programme.
Instead, we are providing you with the opportunity to present your work to other participants by uploading an audio file to your poster. You will find the instructions below on how to prepare your e-Poster and record the audio (optional).
It must be guaranteed that all content used on your e-Poster can be shown online on the EWMA Virtual Conference platform during and after the congress. If your presentation includes sensitive data, please remove this data before you upload your poster to the M Events system.
Format: PDF and audio narration
- Your e-Poster must be uploaded in PDF.
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and animated slide transitions are not permitted for e-Posters and will be non-functioning.
- Maximum pages: 5 pages in PDF.
- Format: DIN A0 (1189 mm x 841 mm), landscape
- Audio presentation: You can add up to 3 min audio with presentation of your e-Poster. You have 2 options for recording:
Audio recording (maximum 3 min)
1. Upload a separate mp3 file recorded in any system of your choice. Other file types than mp3 will
not be accepted and the audio will not be included in the e-Poster.
2. Record audio directly when uploading your e-Poster into the submission system, which looks like this:
Upload of your e-Poster
Upload deadline: 21 October 2021, 23:59 CEST
Your personal direct link to upload your e-Poste will has been sent to you via email.
All material that you have uploaded can be edited or replaced until the deadline of 21 October 2021, 23:59 CEST.
After this date, no further alterations can be made. Any material attached to an email cannot be processed.
During the upload process, you will be requested to upload a portrait photo of yourself.
You will receive an automated confirmation e-mail once your e-Poster has been successfully uploaded.
In case you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact the M-Events Support team via email@example.com.