All e-Posters will be easy to access on the virtual platform where the participants can browse through them. Please note that there will not be specific time slots for e-Poster presentations in the programme.
- Instead, we are providing you with the opportunity to present your work to other participants by uploading an audio file to your poster. You will find the instructions below on how to prepare your e-Poster and record the audio (optional).
It must be guaranteed that all content used on your e-Poster can be shown online on the EWMA Virtual Conference platform during and after the congress. If your presentation includes sensitive data, please remove this data before you upload your poster to the M Events system.
- Only Microsoft-PowerPoint (*.ppt or *pptx) presentations will be accepted. Please setup your presentation in 16:9, landscape format.
- Go to: PowerPoint -> DESIGN -> Slide size -> Widescreen (16:9)
- Please note that the maximum number of slides permitted is 5
- Hyperlinks and animations are not permitted. Sound on videos or embedded sound files are not supported
>> Presentations attached to emails cannot be processed. <<
3. Pre-record your presentation
Please find below the instructions on how to make an audio recording together with your e-Poster with the MS PowerPoint narration function (the recorded audio should be 3 minutes max):
- With your presentation open, on the Slide Show tab, click Record Slide Show.
- Clicking the upper half of the button starts you on the current slide.
- Clicking the lower half of the button gives you the option to start from the beginning or from the current slide.
(The Clear command deletes narrations or timings, so be careful when you use it. Clear is grayed out unless you have previously recorded some slides.)
In the Record Slide Show box, check the boxes for your recording, and click Start Recording.
For detailed instructions or in case you use a different windows version or Mac OS please follow this link:
The deadline for uploading your ePoster is 2nd November
However, we would really appreciate, if you could try to submit your ePoster as soon as possible to enable our technicians to check your recordings to avoid any technical issues.